UPDATE!!: THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
The winner was announced here
so who doesn't love essie nail polish?! it is awesome. i absolutely LOVE their colors!
here i have on the 'turquoise in caicos'. a pop of color is so fun! especially in the drab winter.
and i thought it would be fun to have a giveaway...
so, to enter the giveaway you must:
1. become a follower of this blog
2. leave a comment telling me your favorite way to beat the winter blues:)
do these two things by thursday, march 22nd. a winner will be chosen at random and announced friday the 23rd!!!
the winner will receive one essie nail color in 'turquoise in caicos' of their very own!!
have a happy weekend all!!
*in no way is this blog affiliated or sponsored by essie brand.


I'm a follower! How do I beat the winter blues? I like to bake, which may be why I always gain weight during the winter. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow! I beat the winter blues with a large cup of hot chocolate!!!
ReplyDelete