lots of running... I am signed up for the Wasatch Back Ragnar in June...yikes...
made this recipe the other day...its roasted cauliflower cheddar soup...so good, but I feel like next time I will add more kick. Maybe more garlic or cheddar.
we recently went on a really fun field trip with our homeschool co-op. it included a tour of the bakery and the kids got to make their own cookies and have lunch.
i learned how to make marbled paper...we did this activity for mutual night with the youth at church.
this is basically the technique we used...we used watered down craft paint, card stock and squeegees.
started a new knitting project with mustard yarn from this cute shop {will post pictures when it is finished}... if you are ever in Utah, you have to visit this cute little shopping center...it's called Historic Gardner Village in South Jordan.
stocked up my baby shower stash... I love to give these simple handmade burp clothes and receiving blankets... the how-to is here.
I reading diligently through my pile of books, but somehow new ones keep getting added:) My aunt wrote a book called Parenting with Spiritual Power...this one just got cutsies to the front of the line! So far it is chock full of parenting insight!
my new favorite lunch...quinoa, avocado, a little tomato and cilantro. really, quinoa with anything is wonderful!
IFA got baby chicks! we went to visit them!
a recent girls night consisted of wreath making...doesn't it always?! burlap wreath tutorial here.
life is good, wonderful, blessed, busy, stressful at times, but mostly happy. happy is always there when we look;) have a great weekend!













No comments:
Post a Comment